Low energy performance is now a priority for UK housebuilders, not just to meet the latest Building Regulation updates but also to satisfy the Future Homes Standard, set to launch in 2025.
Future-proof your projects with VELFAC energy efficient composite windows and doors, designed to reduce carbon emissions, cut energy bills, and meet (and exceed) the latest performance standards, all without sacrificing design impact.
With its impressive eco-friendly reputation, the VELFAC aluminium/timber system is the ideal choice for sustainable home design:
- U-values as low as 0.8W/m²k (for triple glazed units) to deliver excellent thermal insulation
- Ultra-slim frame profiles to maximise natural light, further reducing energy use
- Sustainable frame featuring FSC® certified pine, 50% recycled aluminium, and water-based wood treatments
- 93% recyclable window units
- Durable, external aluminium frames for minimal maintenance, and no repainting, for the lifetime of the installation
How to specify glazing for zero-carbon housebuilding
From a ‘whole house’ approach to what makes a sustainable window, read our blog for strategic advice on how to specify energy efficient windows and doors.
Case Study: Manor Reach, Sprowston, by Norfolk Homes
‘We really like the slim VELFAC frame design, and the fact that VELFAC can deliver some of the largest functioning windows on the market,’ says Lea Morgan, Buyer at Norfolk Homes, who specified high quality, low maintenance materials at Manor Reach, with an emphasis on low energy operation. All VELFAC units are triple glazed ‘primarily to increase thermal performance,’ says Lea, ‘although acoustic control is something we have also considered’ he adds.
Find out more:
For expert advice, detailed product information, and technical support:
- Call 01480 759 510
- Email sales-support(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)dovista.com
- Visit our website.